Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today

In conjunction with the Conflux Festival, hometown friend, Sam Wohl is hosting a walking tour in Brooklyn today at 1pm. I wish I was home so I could go, instead I'm in SF, in his room. It's going to be really great though. Go, really. More details here.


AN INSTRUCTIONAL TOUR AND TALK ON THE LOCATION AND ACCESS TO PUBLIC SURVIVALIST CACHES IN BROOKLYN. THESE STORAGE UNITS ARE DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE EVERYDAY PIECES OF PLUMBING PARAPHERNALIA (I.E. FIRE HYDRANTS, STAND PIPES, ETC) AND ARE LOCKED, SO THIS TOUR IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR TOURISTS TO VISIT CORNOCOPIAS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT, LEARN HOW TO ACCESS THEM AND SHARE THEIR CONTENTS.




On a seperate note, Locks Gallery in Philly, is having a memorial show for Thomas Chimes (Julia's Grandpa). The public reception is on Friday October 2nd, details here.


Also, I just finished a new zine titled Doggerel. 14 images of collage and xerox manipulations. $4 each. Images and details will be posted once I'm home.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete